I can’t think of a more appropriate song today.
Between watching Jerry Lewis completely break down during ” You’ll never walk alone ” as if he was saying goodbye to all of us for the very last time, and the horrifying story out of Charles Town, West Va. Race Track that killed 27 Race Horses in a fire.
The lyrics alone we all need.
- Smile, though your heart is aching,
- Smile, even though it’s breaking.
- When there are clouds in the sky-
- You’ll get by.
- If you smile through your fear and sorrow,
- Smile and maybe tomorrow
- You’ll see the sun come shining through
- For you.
- Light up your face with gladness,
- Hide every trace of sadness.
- Although a tear may be ever so near,
- That’s the time you must keep on trying,
- Smile, what’s the use of crying?
- You’ll find that life is still worthwhile,
- If you just smile.